Battlestations mod

AdmiralToguroAni

I want to make a stationary ship, but I want it to be able to rotate on its axis. This ship will have 3,000 turbolasers in front and a 200 recharge time, but only a 35 range. I want it to be able to rotate in battle, but not move or go into hyperspace. How can I go about doing this?
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

The Battlestations program doesn't work for you? It's in the downloads section.

Sometimes they can still move a little bit even when it's turned on. It's more like they're flying with manuvering thrusters only though.

Umm, just saying, I think that the game automatically orients ships so that their most powerful weaponry side is pointed at the enemy. SO that could just be the original Rebellion programming preventing you from doing this by being too effective.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

if it automatically turned to the enemy, there'd be no problem. I can turn the sublight to 0 in rebed, but not the hyperdrive. Battlestation cuts off rotation and sublight, too. Right now, if I give up hyperdrive, I have to give up ALL movement
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

• 4 weeks later...

@pparis:Try PMing Mask.

@AdmiralT: YOu should try and find out what in the .dlls controls ship stats and modify it there.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

past the avatar crap, Mad. Sent message to Mask, but that won't help me right now. All I need is to make the stupid golan III an immobile station so that I can play my game with the changes I've made.
Gentlemen, behold my latest invention, the Rabbot! -- Dr. Weird

Wow, that was one of the funniest triple posts ever. :lol: pparis, are you, like, related to me or something? I just didn't know there was anyone on my same level of intelligance lacking out there! :lol::lol::wink:

12/14/07

Wow. A tripple spam-I mean Post. Er... yeah.

pparis are you related to DarthTofu or something?

*looks above* Darn, beat me to it. :roll:

(Grammatical mistakes corrected. :wink: )

Edited by Defender_16

GENTLEMEN,

Where is the Mask? I need his help on the battlestions mod. Already sent pm to him, but am too impatient to wait days for response. Oh yeah, no offense to earlier post Defender. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaaa!

Must......Stop.......Spaming.......Sorry.........Help........No..More..Sugar.....

Gentlemen, behold my latest invention, the Rabbot! -- Dr. Weird

Yes, we've all seen Dr. Weird from Aquateen, but please stop spamming. Repeatedly posting is more likely to get you ignored than get a response. I also don't recommend starting your post with all caps unless its something worthwhile. Use the "edit" button to change your posts in the future.

Wow. A tripple spam-I mean Post. Er... yeah.

pparis are related to DarthTofu or something?

*looks above* Darn, beat me to it. :roll:

That one hurt :cry::cry: At least I type stuff grammatically correct, Mr. "pparis are related to DarthTofu or something?" Sheesh, what are you, a Japanese game designer working on Zero Wing? What happen, Defender?

12/14/07

"Somone set up us the bomb!" Is "What happen." :):wink:

(I fixed that post btw. :P )

Could we get a Moderator in here for cleanup please?

*Grocery store announcement voice*

"Clean up on Battlestations thread please, clean up on Battlestations..."

EDIT: Oh mah gawd. He's started ANOTHER thread to spam about Battlestations in. EVADERS!!! Put an end to this madness please.

Edited by Defender_16

Yeah... I'll say it for Evaders, or whoever comes in to do it:

This thread is compltely off-topic, thus: closed. (And then it get's locked down and we can't return)

12/14/07