Human, the other Soy-Based White Meat?

Ok, I was watching the Daily show last night and they had a segment about a new ToFu-like product that aims to give you, the general populace, the chance to feel like a cannibal. This is HuFu. I don't really know what to say about it. There is just something distrubing about anyone wanting to replicate the taste of human flesh. Who do you market this to anyway? I'm pretty sure that the cannibalistic psychiatrist audience isn't as big as it was in the 80's. Any thoughts on this?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I can just see the commercial now.

Cannibal son: Mommy, what's for dinner?

Cannibal mom: Its Hufu, the human meat alternative! I just pop it in the oven and before you know it, we get the sweet sweet taste of real human meat!

::cannibal son takes a big bite and has a smile on his face:: Yum! It tastes like REAL enemy tribesmen!

::cannibal Dad comes home, dragging a corpse:: Honey, I brought home an enemy high priest! We'll eat great tonight!

Cannibal mom: Throw it out, honey! We're already eating well--with Hufu!!

::all members of the cannibal family look at the camera and give a thumbs up as the Hufu logo bounces on the screen::

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

I saw the preview of the Daily Show interview wednesday night. I was too wiped out from work to stay up and watch it though.

I fell out of my chair just from the preview. :D

I dunno GAT... but I bet I could find somebody to eat the stuff.

Good luck with the tasting.

I feel disgusted just at the idea and i couldn't bring myself to order some...

Just thought of one thing. How can the makers be sure that it has the same taste as human flesh :?8O

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

That was the very idea I had. How would the manufacturers actually know it tasted like human flesh? Hmmm...are we sure this story is entirely accurate? Because we all know The Daily Show likes to stretch the truth every now and again in the name of comedy...

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Shhh don't question the means (How they get the taste) simply question the ends (How it does taste). I hear this strategy is a real winner with governments :wink:
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

AHHH! Blasphamy it is! My people have cross-bread with humans and this is the result! Hufu... Ahh, the sheer horror of it! Rocks back and forth eating pure tofu then spitting it out, shocked to find that it tastes like crap.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Uh, not to try double posting for the sake of double posting or anything, but did the people who ordered HuFu get it yet? If so, what does that stuff taste like?

12/14/07

I thought it was closer to bacon than chicken, but if you tried it you might think differently. Anyway, it was kind of disgusting to eat at first, but then we got over it. Not worth the 20 dollars. Just get bacon and pretend its human
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Just get bacon and pretend it's human... -dies laughing.-

Cannibal: We can afford no more Hufu!!!

Cannibal2: Don't worry I've got bacon strips shaped like human fingers

MUNCH....

And so they lived happily ever after, eating finger-sculpted bacon for the rest of their days

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I wonder which is better for you- bacon or human... With human you don't really have to convert the fats and such to store them, wheras animal I don't know, though animals might be less obese...

12/14/07