Favourite Actor/Actress

I know that most of us haven't restricted our movie viewing to Star Wars, so I'm just wondering who is every one's favourite actor or actress?

For me it's Michael Cain. I've always had great respect for his work, and there is no role he can't play. He seems to bring life to his characters, makes them his own. If I'm reading a book based on a movie he has done, I immediately associate him with his character.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Not a bad choice GAT, and you're reasons as to why.

I liked Oliver Reed in his hayday before his love of drink started to nibble into his capacity to make films. Ian McKellen is an extremely good actor, as was demonstrated in his quite incredible performance in LotR for actors who are still alive.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn wrote:

For me it's Michael Cain. ...

I like Michael Cain also, but everytime I see/hear about him I think of my kids video The Muppet Christmas Carol :) (Michael Cain plays Ebeneezer Scrooge, and he sings! 8O ) He would definitely make a great Imperial character.

Well, if it isn't obvious, my favorite actor is John Wayne. I like those old westerns (cowboy/cavlary movies). And the ones done in black&white are so classic. 8)

As for my favorite actress ... I'm not sure, maybe Sandra Bullock. I haven't seen all of her movies, but she's cute, I like the comedies and ... did you know she lives (sometimes) in Austin, Texas (not too far away) :D .

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I love Micheal Cain. He is a great actor and I appreciate every appearance he makes in a film.

I also like Johnny Depp and Sean Connery who are both great actors.

As for Actresses... I quite like Keira Knightley(sp?).

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Gotta go with David Hewlett on this one... Well, that's provided that he's doing a Vinchenzo Natali flick and not some crappy "Sci-Fi channel original movie" (honestly, Darklight was the biggest waste of two hours I ever spent... Unless it was the two-and-a-half that I speant on Boa vs. Python...". But year, i think I like Natali as a director more than any other actor, though if I have to choose, i go with Canadian David Hewlett.... he was in some of the best movies ever, including Cube, Nothing (That's the actual name of the movie), Treed Murray, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis... :D Moy good stuff!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

My favorite actor is Harrison Ford. He portrays not only Han Solo, but also Indiana Jones (a super-great triology, soon to be a quad), and Jack Ryan (Tom Clancy films). He possesses such great skill as these great characters. Sean Connery is also the man, espicially in Highlander and the Untouchables.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

For actors... Jude Law is pretty cool... Johnny Depp... Ewan Mcgreggor. But I'm going to have to say that my favorite actor is Morgan Freeman, followed closely by Bruce Campbell (Ash in Army of Darkness/Evil Dead.)

For actresses... I think Scarlett Johansson is pretty awesome.

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I have a few favorites. Peter Cushing not only for his Tarkin role, but also all the old monster films. Sean Connery for his many films and especially as has been mentioned his Highlander character. Richard Burton and Roger Moore are together in one of my favorite movies "The Wild Geese". And last but surely not least John Wayne "The Duke", True Grit was one of my favorite John Wayne movies.

My favorite female star is a tie between Tricia Helfer who plays Cylon model#6 on the new Battlestar Galactica, and Milla Jovovich who played Alice in both Resident Evil films. Both women are great looking and terrefic actors, while not yet as well known as my male pics, I think they will go far.-Grand Moff Conway