Yoda grammar!

DarthTofu

Thrawn, I have to say that you telling me that I am trying too hard is degrading to my spirit, and frankly it just makes me feel bad. -Breaks down crying, gibberish ensues...-
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Thrawn, I have to say that you telling me that I am trying too hard is degrading to my spirit, and frankly it just makes me feel bad. -Breaks down crying, gibberish ensues...-

Point and laugh at you, I do! Hahaha!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

-Upon being pointed and laughed at he learns the dark side of the force, and somehow manages to infiltrate the republic as it's supreme chancellor, and pull a huge conspiracy right under the noses of the Jedi... The clones kill Tofu for the hell of it... Points and laughs, he does.-
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

-Upon being pointed and laughed at he learns the dark side of the force, and somehow manages to infiltrate the republic as it's supreme chancellor, and pull a huge conspiracy right under the noses of the Jedi... The clones kill Tofu for the hell of it... Points and laughs, he does.-

My own clones I have. Great army of them there are. The Tofu Rebellion know as it is. Destroy your clones he does! Rule Galaxy with iron fist after destroying all possible methods that Aenivae can come back with! :twisted:

12/14/07

Everyone change signature, they must. When scrolling takes time much as it now does, fun there is not.

Images, smaller they must be. Signatures, smaller also must. Do so please, hmmmm?

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

-Looks at Tk with his mouth hanging slightly open.- Change... Pic... size... I... wait... what the hell? -Beats self with a lightbat and runs off to a swamp.-

• 2 weeks later...
Similiar to german Speech, Yodi's Grammer ist.

Admit it, Yoda was Palpy's Master. LOL

Maybe the little old green dude had a fling 100 years ago and out came Palpy; the whole father/son master/apprentice thing all over.

What words am I looking for... Oh, yes: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just plain wrong!

12/14/07