Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen

Defender_16

GAHHHHH!!!!11111oneoneone

I hated that book, much like the first one. This trilogy is quickly rising to the top of my "Most hated Star Wars Trilogy ever" list.

The writing is crap, the way they treat the Force is unforgivable, and the scenarios that everyone finds themselves in are way to predictable.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Man as I'm going through this I'm getting the feeling that Jacen's good/evil alignment kind of paralels George Lucas' own descent into the Corporate Darkside.

He has the incredible power, and he's trying to do good but his world view is slowly starting to be corrupted by what he now has.

EDIT: That wasn't an ending for a book! That was a Halo 2 ending!

*Shakes head*

Edited by Defender_16