SWR General Membership

DarthTex

The Grand AKmiral's Landspeeder pulls up next to the Correct GrammAr (Nice job J. You got BEAK'd.) Police's cruiser. The windows on both vehicles open and they chat amicably for a few minutes before the Grand AKmiral pulls away to get back to his Korrection Duties...

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

The Grand AKmiral's Landspeeder pulls up next to the Correct GrammAr (Nice job J. You got BEAK'd.) Police's cruiser. The windows on both vehicles open and they chat amicably for a few minutes before the Grand AKmiral pulls away to get back to his Korrection Duties...

I'm mildly-dyslexic, so give me some space on the spelling.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Please J, call me Mitth. And I don't use lightsabers. Too many people assume that if you're got one you are a Jedi. I'm not. I can't knock blaster bolts out of the air. No, I'm a vibroblade/vibrosword kinda guy. Togorrian(sp?) scimitars are fun too...

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Please J, call me Mitth. And I don't use lightsabers. Too many people assume that if you're got one you are a Jedi.

BEAKatised!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Somehow that doesn't surprise me... :wink:

I don't get BEAK'd THAT often, do I?

Read that post through, Mitth :lol: Sorry, I'll stop BEAKing, now... I just felt that irony needed to be seen by all before Mitth could edit it.

12/14/07

I don't see what you find to be so horribly wrong with that one, Tofu.

Nothing is horribly wrong with it- you've merely substituted an apostrophe for the letter "e" in "BEAKed", or as you wrote it, "BEAK'd"

12/14/07

• 11 months later...

There was a sudden bright light, then a strong gust of wind. Months of dust was kicked up, flying around obscuring everything. Then all was clear ... the thread was being re-visited ...

Well, if anyone noticed (on the Home Page) membership is up to 6000! (again.) It was at 6000 before the great SWR crash in September of '06, but has taken a bit longer to recover this time around. How about ya'll cadets come by and visit the forums to say "Howdy"? :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• SWR Staff - Executive
Probably during the summer months, we had more people with summer vacation / free time. Now everyone is probably working and such.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.