Sea Monster

Mad78

I saw it on Channel one a week ago. Old! :P I forget if one was captured alive, but if it was... Well that would be fucking awesome! "Here, Fido! C'mere, boy! Don't worry, he's just my pet giant squid. He won't bite." :D

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Very cool! Now if only Nessie would rise from the depths of the Locke...

I happen to know for a concrete fact* that Nessie died of old age and a hint of boredom, circa 1975. Poor girl just lost will to live after 45 million years of Loch Ness. I mean, just not alot happened for the poor girl. I guess what used to keep her interested in floating through the aeons was watching the crabfish evolve into otters**, but that must have got boring to be interested with by about the seventh century, BC. Since then she got progressively more bored keeping herself sane knitting 'genuine tartans' for the tourists; of which she saw loads. Ducks and squirrils came in numerous waves, some pagan, some into the 'great chesnut,' belief, to which to this day, numerous wars and conflicts are being fought over the precise definition and puriety of the said chesnut. All this might have amuzed her for a fleeting decade of millenia or so, for simply how daft this analysis of a variant of the concker, and it's spiritual significiance, but not enough for her continued breast stroke through the murky depths of Scotland's deepest loch. No, a certain Jamie McDonald***witnessed**** Nessie's death***** on March 13th 1975 whilst stumbling homewards.

*I may actually be wrong

**This may not be scientifically correct

***Name changed to hide dad's identity

****He may have been pissed out of his mind after leading a tour-party to the loch all about Nessie and 'recovering afterwards'at nearest pub laughing with Scotish locals.

*****Again, detail is scant. Dad was a hippie, now lives in Canada, and sends me emails complaining about the price of petrol when he drives a 7 litre recreational 4x4. So his explaination might be slightly not exactly correct, just like his request for signals for 'understanding,' from me may be skewed.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

8O Oh my gosh, concrete proof! :lol: I always wondered if the Loch Ness Monster wasn't just a Jurrasic Park-ish thing that was the only one of its kind to evolve, maybe... Even if that isn't even remotely related to Jurrasic Park. Maybe Nessie was an asexual organism that just got tired of one side always trying to be in control during sexual intercourse. :lol::lol::lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away