Where can I buy SW:R

ezakimak

Hello all,

I'm new to the forums but an long time fan of SW:R. I can't find my old copy so I'm wondering if there is a bargin bin version to be had somewhere? I have seen a few copies on Amazon/Ebay but they're listed at $50 which seens a tad high. Thanks in advance for any tips on where I can find a copy. Also, does the game have any issues running on XP 2000?

I think you can still get it at the Star Wars website.

If not, ebay is your best bet.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

You can get it at el web siteo. However it is very expensive (something like 40-50 bucks). If you don't want to pay that much try half.com (it may be expensive). Sorry for any and all typos, but I'm doing this with only my right hand at 12:11 AM... :lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away