drunk teacher

DarthTofu

Hey, I'm in drafting right now, and my teacher (I shall call him Bob to protect his identity) is drunk or stoned or something. Its really frickin' funny, and he's changing people's grades if they tell him that he put down the wrong grade for something. He has 70s music playing (Its 'decades day' for spirit week). Anyway, its really freaking funny since he keeps threatening to send us to the principle's office, and everyone knows that he won't. A couple of kids took powdered cheedos and put it on his desk when he left to make it look like crack. I'm not going to be too surprised if he tries to snort it when he sees it. Yeah, just funny as hell and I thought I'd share.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Ha. That's awesome! I used to have an this art teacher in HS. One day I was walking around the school for my photo class, taking pics. I walk outside, and lying on the grass, looking up at the sky. are two men. One is the art teacher (he was always stoned) and the other was the drug/peer counsleor. So I walk over to them to chat, and the art teacher is going on about how the clouds remind him of his past and stuff, and the drug guy is just nodding and agreeing. I think they were both a bit stoned. It was great!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

That's both odd and unfortunate. To have someone capable of attending school inebreated teaching the students is just sad.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

To make amends, the teacher was not drunk. Apparently he was just on some heavy pain killers. I don't know why, the kid who explained it to me mentioned something about issues at home, but I found out that the 'cut' on his hand that he claimed to have recieved while shaving (Didn't make sense to me either) wasn't really a cut- I think he had pain killer drugs in there. He sobered up at the end of school (Maybe ran out of meds) and was his usual self in the end, so all is well.

12/14/07

Well that's not so bad. One of my art teachers in high school traded stocks online durring class instead of actually seeing what the students were doing.

Through some twist of fate he was rumored to have later suffered a nervous breakdown following the tech crash months later. :?

Let me think... I can't remember seeing a prof stoned or drunk ever in school. But i can remember spending a night out with some mates and several of our ex teachers boozing in a bar.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

lol, always funny to run into your teachers outo f school when they're drunk... Aparently at the end of the year during a faculty party one of my eighth grade teachers got really drunk. The other members put a football helmet on him, put him in a canoe, and told him to paddle out on the nearby lake, calling the football helmet the "Special Hat". THey then proceeded to hit golf balls at him. He didn't move from his spot for the entire barrage. Now that's drunk! :lol:

12/14/07