How often do you visit this site?

Lord_La_forge

I was wondering how often people actually get online and check SWR.

Like I'm visting the site about 2-5 times each day, however I do not post frequently.

Each time, I'm opening the page, I see lot of members I know here online, but only for some minutes. Posting is one thing, but keeping interested in discussions in the forums or cards or Tcs is another.

So how often do you visit the site and/or the forums :?:

Well, for me it really depends on what's happening in RL. Normally I try to visit at least once a day to see what's happening (especially if there's some model request or RR thing to do), though have really started to limit myself to posting once, maybe twice a week,.

If I'm board I visit much more often.

Lately, with RL taking all my time I get once or twice a week to look and maybe one post.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I have the topic reply notifications in my in box, so I usually check once during drafting (Like right now, since its still home room) and then two or three times at home in my E-mail.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Once to three times a day at the moment I guess, usually to pick up on a thread i've been watching. When I was working it was far more frequent and for longer, with more time to detail.
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

2-3 times a day for me. Sometimes in the morning, and usually at lunch (at work) and at the end of the day. And sometimes, ... even on the weekends :) .
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I visit it everyday for almost a year...

But I hardly ever post... you might have noticed :P

Uhuh... And yet it says that you joined the site on September 17th 2005. Care to explain how that qualifies as "Almost a year" when it is currently October 5th? :D

Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Well, I have it set as my home page, and I'll check the forums each time. I also make sure to stop and check two or three times while I'm at school. I only post when I have something constructive to say though...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, happy first post- Rolladog... You joined in 2004, four days before my birthday, and haven't posted for over a year... What's up with that?

12/14/07

It's possible that Mad stole your posts in his never ending hunger :lol:. It's good to have another lurker come out of the shadows and share their mind with us, even if they'll only loose it after a few weeks like the rest of us. :D

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

It's possible that Mad stole your posts in his never ending hunger :lol:. It's good to have another lurker come out of the shadows and share their mind with us, even if they'll only loose it after a few weeks like the rest of us. :D

Wow, you guys are all good at retaining your minds. I lost mine in kindegarden... rest in piece little brain.... :D

12/14/07