RotS Deleated scenes...

Jahled

Well, at least it gives grievous something to do. In the movie, he is only a coward that runs away. I prefered him like he was in the Clone Wars cartoons.

The fuel scene was in the ROTS comic book, so not something very new here.

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Looks sweet. The fuel room scene reminds me of the days of Dark Forces: Jedi Knight, when you could explode the whole room full of fuel, including yourself...

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Actually, Mad, they had a MTV special-thingy on it yesterday. You can probably stream it from te internet from MTV.com. There's a direct link on the lucasarts.com site, I think. It just showed a cool new trailer with some new footage, but it's nice to finally see something new. :)

The first game was lacking a bit. It was cool to play in all those epic battles (Hoth, Endor, etc), but the gameplay was just a bit...blah. Hopefully this new one is super sweet.

My Website

I really need to get to a computer gaming store sometime soon... The most recent Star Wars game in my collection is X-wing Alliance... Oh, wait, no, it might be The Phantom Menace video game... Still, I'm poor, so I can't afford to buy the games when they're new and cost $60 or more. :( What exactly is Battlefront like? I never played the game, but I've herd some good things about it.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

It's a basic 3rd person shooter, where you choose to play as an army (Empire vs Rebels or Republic Clones vs Sepratist Battle Droids). Each army has 5 characters to choose from, who have different weapons and abilities. You then run around a famous battle from the Star Wars universe, capturing the enemy's spawning areas. It is fun (nothing beats jumping into an ATAT during the Battle of Hoth and destroying the shield generator) (going on an ewok-killing spree), but it's not as challenging as other 3rd person shooters (like Medal of Honor-my personal fav). So hopefully the new one makes things more complex, where you need to form some strategy rather than just running and shooting. But I still break it out every 3 weeks or so and have a go at the Rebel scum.

My Website