I reallly, really should know this...

PsychoInfiltrator

Question

9 answers to this question

Not on this single-drive Pentium One running Windows 95 with 97 software and the best keyboard and monitor that it can communicate with!

Other than that, sure, I probably would.

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

The majority of Rebellion's files are small. You can easily back them up to a floppy disk.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Depending on your hard drive side, just make a new directory of Rebellion and copy the contents over.

Dont forget, of course, that you already have a backup copy--your CD! Just click "My computer", right click the drive with the CD, then hit explore, and there are all the data files waiting to be copied!

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Well whaddaya know...it works.

(Somehow I'd expected something complicated...silly me!)

:lol: lol, you will often find that the simplest things in life appear complicated... and tha tthe most complicated appear ridiculously simple... Also, I think that someone mentioned doing a full instal means that you can play on PC without having the actual CD in, so that you can just keep the CD some place safe as opposed to in yon crappy compy.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away