Reloaded Screenshots?

PsychoInfiltrator

Please?

I mean, you don't need to give away much, but say...a screenshot or two showing the (please be) heavily improved graphics of several ISDs slagging some Rebel nincompoops might be nice.

I am an advocate of heavy secrecy, but I really want to know what we can expect in the ship to ship graphics department.

I'm not asking you to reveal what sorts of ships, fighters, or stats of thereof will be in Reloaded, just pictures of a model or two of stuff in Rebellion that will still be in Reloaded. (Most likely including ISDs and ISD2s, I would assume.)

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

Certainly:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0ZwDrAuMf6rtqb*40*iiYV1wieOayI!hzfKt3du*x2p6y7Gj2D6aWc0wXgIvKy6CZHvfd*wQ8gh1kP*x0qGYk1*!SECtH86ZMjZs*N0oDFd0EjOi3oyAVctcTdgU!1KttWLT6Hueu2rhv6hi2tDERtg/iviewcapture_date_19_02_2005_time_18_30_53.jpg

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0ZwDvAtwfvLlqb*40*iiYV1wieOayI!hzPmqSv0A1lAShUNMCjtEGKWPqvvgrmhNblyisRypKFrHlxN5F9wY2uE44aB*seNXSBqG5TlZTfLl2zxdu5zD*IMOrMQcmpTP2VRI3EH!z7*oJMOiuvO3T1w/iviewcapture_date_04_03_2005_time_22_15_35.jpg

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0ZwAAAN4fObpqb*40*iiYV1wieOayI!hzPmqSv0A1lAShUNMCjtEGKWPqvvgrmhNbYMDRgn0ibIYkOUJeYv87SeEzeQCQfc3Yg4F4zDQkpsovOqJxmMkQFQYt1R6yC*nmqUHPKSX5LpfV1GAKirrrXw/iviewcapture_date_04_03_2005_time_22_16_54.jpg

You might have seen these before, but there the only things I could find i've hosted to display online right now. Star Destroyers, as you can see, are big.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

YYYYYYAAAABBBBBBAAAAADDDDDAAAABBBAAAADDDOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive my happy yellling. Especially because I'm going to do it again...

YYYYYYAAAABBBBBBAAAAADDDDDAAAABBBAAAADDDOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There. Done. (Mostly.)

Now, just to make sure-each other type of cruiser is done according to scale AND its the same one, right? (Of course, After seeing my dreams get totally surpassed, this is probably be a stupid question...)

PS: Activate Force Power: Deactivate profane language. Please?

Now, just to make sure-each other type of cruiser is done according to scale AND its the same one, right? (Of course, After seeing my dreams get totally surpassed, this is probably be a stupid question...)

Mask and his team have been quite faithful to actual ship sizes in accordance to each other. :)

So you wont be seeing a Star Galleon the same size as a Star Destroyer.

Good to hear! So were the Star Destroyers the only things that are tricked out in the pics, or did you mess with that Mon Cal and the Assault thingy-magiger that's name I can't remember?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Actually I didn't really notice the upgraded Mon Cal Cruiser or Assault Frigate models.

I was wondering if the Assault Frigate was going to remain as over-powered in Reloaded as it is in Rebellion? Able to match an ISDII in terms of straight weapons. 8O

You better have some nice reb ships as well :wink:

Worry not dude! Some extremely good models. Somewhere on the internet I hosted some screen shots of some, i'm just struggling to remember where.... i'll try to figure this out later tonight. :?

I was wondering if the Assault Frigate was going to remain as over-powered in Reloaded as it is in Rebellion? Able to match an ISDII in terms of straight weapons

I'll be honest with you, we've yet to get round to some serious testing as far as ship stats go. When have cleared up the last bits and pieces we shall turn our attention to this, and of course ask for some old-hands to help out. As anyone with a good few years of experiance knows, the Rebellion program is an extremely fickle beast, prone to freak out and throw a tantrum if you adjust something ever so slightly it can't get it's AI around it.

It'd be interesting (but not very useful) if the AI screwed up and had its MonCs go after your TIE Squadrons accompanied by Y-Wings, and the Corellian Corvettes and A-Wings charged the ISDs.

Is there (Ahem) any chance that you'll be putting cheat codes in the game in case you were too succesful with the AI? Currently its beating the crap out of me on "hard"... So yeah.

12/14/07

• 3 weeks later...
Oh... Drat, I like to cheat and bring things in free of cost to win in a day... By the way, i think I may have seen some reloaded images on line- when I first played the game I did a google images search and saw some pretty spectacular pictures of Star Destroyers and Mon Cals in front of a nebula or something. Very spiffy stuff.

12/14/07

• 4 weeks later...

I've got two questions. :D ( 8O Hope this isn't a bother for you guys.)

First off, will all of the ship models be released to the downloads section once the TC comes out? (Really like that Star Destroyer.)

And how did you take those great screenshots? All of mine turn out looking like over-exposed film. :roll:

If they aren't able to put the downloads up, you can always pull the .BIN files out of the tactical dll file, you know. To do this, you just create a copy of the DLL file and run the model importer for a ship type, then check the log file. Say that you wanted to pull the XX model from the Reloaded. Run the model importer over the file, then check the log. It should say something like:

[Commands]

-addoverwrite "import\close.x",301,"2620",1033

Modified: 301,2620,1033

-addoverwrite "import\medium.x",301,"2621",1033

Modified: 301,2621,1033

-addoverwrite "import\far.x",301,"2622",1033

Modified: 301,2622,1033

-addoverwrite "import\Drag_c.bin",303,"Drag_c.bmp",1033

Modified: 303,DRAG_C.BMP,1033

-addoverwrite "import\Drag_f.bin",303,"Drag_f.bmp",1033

Modified: 303,DRAG_F.BMP,1033

-addoverwrite "import\Drag_m.bin",303,"Drag_m.bmp",1033

Modified: 303,DRAG_M.BMP,1033

That tells you exactly where all the files are! Just find them, save them as a .bin file, then import them into your copy. Simple as that.

Disclaimer: Utmost respect should be given to the creators of these 3D models. If you want to use their models, then you should ask. Use this method only if they allow public use of the models but don't feel like uploading them. Please don't ban me.

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
First cookies, then screenshots.

*Makes an offering of cookies* It's been a while since this post was made... Any more cool-looking stuff done? IE a revamped "The Rebels Capture Coruscant" vid or some screen shots? Not to press, I just thought that what we have seen previously was awesome and, well, I thirst for more...

12/14/07