Umgul.

Garrison Requirements:

Coruscant: None.

Bothawui: None.

Kothlis: 2

Umgul: None

Fleets:

Coruscant:

Imperial Star Destroyer Palpatine’s Favoured. (6 TIE Fighter squadrons, 3 Storm Trooper Regiments, Ozzel)

Galleon Searcher. (2 Fleet Regiments)

Imperial Dreadnought Armoured Fist (1 TIE Fighter Squadron, 1 Fleet Regiment)

Bothawui:

Imperial Dreadnought Might (1 TIE Fighter Squadron, 1 Fleet Regiment)

Kothlis:

None

Umgul:

None

Defences:

Coruscant:

6 Storm Trooper Regiments, 10 TIE Fighter squadrons.

Bothawui:

1 TIE Fighter Squadron, 1 GenCore Level 1, 1 KDY-150, 1 LNR series 1.

Kothlis:

3 Imperial Army Regiments.

Umgul:

1 Storm Trooper Regiment, 1 Imperial Army Regiment.

Characters:

Coruscant:

Emperor Palpatine, Bevel Lemelisk, Piett, Ozzel. (Onboard Palpatine’s Favoured.)

Bothawui:

Jejerrod, Veers.

Kothlis:

Darth Vader.

Umgul:

Needa

Facilities:

Coruscant:

1 Construcion Yard, 1 Training Facility, 3 Refineries, 2 Mines.

Bothawui:

1 Training Facility, 1 Orbital Shipyard, 4 Refineries, 2 Mines.

Kothlis:

3 Refineries, 5 Mines.

Umgul:

1 Training Facility, 1 Orbital Shipyard, 7 Refineries, 3 Mines.

Known Rebel Forces:

Planets:

Sesswana Sector:

None.

Corellian Sector:

Corfai.

Sluis Sector:

Sullust, Praeistlyn.

Sumitra Sector:

Yavin.

Fleets:

Corfai:

None.

Sullust:

None

Praeistlyn:

None

Yavin:

Correllian Corvette 1

Medium Transport 1 (2 Alliance Army Regiments)

Bulk Cruiser 1

Medium Transport 2 (2 Fleet Regiments)

Defences:

Corfai:

1 KDY-150

Sullust:

1 GenCore Level 1

Praeistlyn:

1 GenCore Level 1

Yavin:

3 Alliance Army Regiments, 1 Fleet Regiment, 1 X-Wing Squadron, 1 Y-Wing Squadron.

Characters:

Yavin:

Wedge, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, Dodonna, Luke.

Praeistlyn:

None

Sullust:

None

Corfai:

None.

Step one: Get all of Sesswenna as loyal as you can as fast as yyou can and move very piece of defense that you can to it! Unless this is an easy game, then you can simply start diplomacy missions at will. For medium or hard, though, you would be so screwed that it isn't funny. Well, unless you're watching someone else play. Then it's funny.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

How so?

Um, updates:

Sesswena Sector:

Every planet is mine! I am now upping the loyalty of them. Coruscant's fleet is one ISD, though I have built another ISD, the Avenger. That has been sent off to the rebel base. Coruscant is quite well defended, with 3 GenCores, and a bunch of troops and stuff. (On one game it has 4 gencor5es and an LNR 2.)

Corellian Sector:

Eeep. Fully rebel. A few of the planets still have IMP loyalty though, so 'll send someone off to those. I expect this is where Luke is hiding. M.M. Is prbably at the headquarters.

Sluis Sector:

Everywhere mine bar sullust and praeistlyn, which are fully rebel. Solo is imprisoned by vader on Kothlis. (Good old bounty hunters :) ) The fleet therer is larger now. The Dreadnought Might, the Carrack Trident, the Victory Class Star Destroyer Black Claw, and the Lancer Frigate Hoplite.

Churba Sector:

I have colonised Allyuen which is going to be one of my shipard planets. (11 shipyards). I'll probably also build one elsewhere, if I can find a 14-15 spot planet.

Sumitra Sector:

I'll probably check Yavin now to see if they have recolinsed it.

Mayagil Sector:

Intelligence has told be the HQ is here, on Dantooine, ironically :D. It is the only outer rim rebel planet, sans Yavin, and it is obviously not on that. I have sent the ISD Avenger, stocked with Bombers and Interceptors, to destroy it. It should be enough. [/i]

*gumbles about novices* (j/k lol) yeah, the rebel HQ starts at ANY random RIM planet, but can be moved to ANY rebel-controlled planet, to include the core worlds.. and the computer is a push-over at any difficulty level. =o)

Yes, the AI can (and does, sometimes) move the rebel HQ to the Core. I believe there has to be 1 energy slot available on the system to "host" the HQ. So, if you have updated info (via espionage or probe droid) about all the systems in a sector, you can eliminate those that are fully used.

Good hunting!

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

No matter how the rebel HQ is found (probe droid, espionage mission or searching fleet, etc), it will appear on the Galactic map with the BIG WHITE STAR. When you see that, BINGO!! Don't wait too long, it might not be there for very long (it depends on who found it and how). Usually when the HQ is found by ships, probe droids, or even active espionage missions (or other "active" missions), it will move and soon. If found through an espionage mission via a different system, or provided information, the HQ is "unaware" it has been discovered and sits there awhile or until something triggers it to move.
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

If the recon mission failed, then NADA (you usually don't get any new info). And yes probe droid missions to enemy systems do work. Usually systems that are good at detecting missions (with generals, or Sullustan troops, other characters, etc) will easily detect the recon mission and foil it. Probe droids are good for "cursory glances" at under defended systems. For good quality info you have to send in the espionage droids.

A quick way to get infor is to build something crappy, like, say, a galleon, and send it with nothing in it to the planet. if they have a CC 700, big whoopdeedoo, they blew up a cheap piece of worthless crap. If they don't, you can run and save the ship and now you know all there is to know minus missions, ect.

12/14/07

DarthTofu wrote:

A quick way to get infor is to build something crappy, like, say, a galleon, and send it with nothing in it to the planet ... and now you know all there is to know minus missions, ect.

Not necessarily true. Just because you orbit a planet doesn't mean you have all the updated info about it. Only a successful espionage mission will give you a complete up-to-date "picture" of everything happening at that particular point in time. Blocading a system should let you know info on facilities, I'm not sure on troops, and most likely NOT on spec forces.

And without good intell you won't know about the huge massive rebel fleet (with interdictor) that is hypering in to kick your Imperial butt (just guessing on this, I haven't completed my espionage mission yet).

Umm, what part of minus missions didn't ya get, Tex? And what good would knowing what was being built do you unless it was something like a Dauntless that was almost done being built? And yeah, i guess you're right about in-bound fleets and junk- might want to add an Impstar Deuce to your arsenal, there, Numerouno.

12/14/07

Impstar Deuce or Dauntless? Dauntless is the Rebel's most powerful cruiser. An Impstar Deuce is the same as an Imperial II Star Destroyer- I just call it an impstar Deuce 'cause Mike Stackpole did in X-wing and the name stuck :P

12/14/07

DarthTofu wrote:

Umm, what part of minus missions didn't ya get, Tex? And what good would knowing what was being built ...

Well, let's see what I was referring to ... :?

DarthTofu wrote:

A quick way to get infor is to build something crappy, like, say, a galleon, and send it with nothing in it to the planet

You provided this idea on getting "info". You didn't specifically say to find the rebel HQ :wink: . "Info" to me has a much larger context. My imperial engineering training has ingrained in me to be very specific about things. :twisted: