Venator's side batteries

Mr_Cellophane

From what I gather Eville is going off technical specifications he's found online someplace I'm not too sure where exactly but whats in the specifications generally means it's in the mod. The venator will have side batteries but not as the film shows and I doubt they'll be as 'powerful' as they appear in the film. The film does show a nasty broadside from a venator however it could be the that the seperatist ship is already damage and it's shields are down and so on. But from experience this does not happen in the mod. Hope this helps.

Tom...

No Archibald you cannot fly me home! Especially because that which you are sitting in is a tin foil covered, card board box.

It's not a problem questions are welcomed here and yours are just. The batteries are long range to an extent as most turbo lasers are. So the answer is yes they are long range.

Tom...

No Archibald you cannot fly me home! Especially because that which you are sitting in is a tin foil covered, card board box.