Question on editing...

Fyda_Ledrev

If what I think is correct, people are making their own mods? A brand new game of there own ideas by the use of editing various things? I would love to do the same exact thing, but all I know is the functions of the editor. I was wondering, is it possible to edit deeper? like change events around, and change the storyline? Also, Im sure this would reqire coding exp. which I don't have. So in otherwards, if anybody could recommend a place where I could learn to program or programs that would make this easier that would be much apreciated. thanks, sorry to ask for so much help.

Welcome to SWR!

:D

Unfortunetly, for such modifications the game's source code is required. That we don't own. In fact, it seems we never will obtain it, since LucasArts does not give any source codes out to public. So currently there's only RebEd, which you can find, and download on this page too.