New Jedi Order Cards

Defender_16

Well since there is almost 1 Yuuzan Vong ship completed I though it might be time to request some Cards for an eventual NJO Mod.

As time permits I'll be making a few of the cards myself (the easy ones) like Luke, Mara and Shaper Nen Yim.

I'm going to be taking most of the card images from the International NJO book covers. (The North American covers suck by comparison.)

That means theres a whole slew of cards that are still needed, mostly secondary people.

-Many of the Yuuzhan Vong Characters

-Smugglers Alliance ( Booster Terrik, Shadda Dukul)

-Jedi ( Solo Kids, Kyp, etc.)

-Traitors (A couple of Peace Brigade, and Senator Pwoe)

-Alliance Generals (lots)

I'll end up going a good deal of the cards myself, and I'll have to sort through which characters to keep because there are so many.

Or you guys can argue about what characters there should be. :D

EDIT! : I wne and made about a half dozen character cards and ship cards because I had just fond some great NJO pictures... Only I hadn't read the "How to make a Card tutorial" first.

:x Work down the drain. Even if they did look nice.

I made up a Card for the Republic class Star Destroyer but i haven't uploaded it yet. I used a picture from the Star Wars Warlords mod for Homeworld 2 and won't upload the card until I find out who modled the thing.

That doesn't mean you can't take a look though. :D

http://web.ripnet.com/~jdprosper/Republic%20Star%20Destroyer.bmp