what do you do with traitors?

lordofgame

Question

i perssonaly like to but put them on the cheapest slowest transport (forgot the name) and send them accrose the map (same with the capitves)

tratiot goes to reb hg when playing imp

prisoners go to the outer rim far far away when playing imp

what about you?

7 answers to this question

Isn't there like a bajillion older topics about traitors? Im begining to bore at the mere thought of saying "retire them" over and over again. Now if this thread was about, oh i dont know, panda bears instead, then that would be another story entirely...

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Isn't there like a bajillion older topics about traitors? Im begining to bore at the mere thought of saying "retire them" over and over again. Now if this thread was about, oh i dont know, panda bears instead, then that would be another story entirely...

Ok what do you do to panda traitors?

(my answer eat them)

Well, when I get a message telling me that one of the pandas at one of my many intergalatic zoos has turned traitor, I give them hell. I have the zookeeper switch their bamboo with cardboard laced with rolaids. So when the panda eats it, their stomach explodes. Execellent!

My Website

I force-feed them pop rocks and Cocoa Cola (Just for the thrill of it! Just for the chill of it! Coke!) and watch as their stomach explodes that way. Then I beat the cruelty to animal people off with a sharpened stick and a cheese sandwhich! :twisted:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

In my experience, a cheese sandwhich never works. For some reason, it gets those hippies even more frenzied. Thats why I always use ground shoe leather, a good hunk of feta cheese, and top it all with WD-40. That scares 'em off everytime. Unless they are politicians. For some reason, politicians go crazy for that combo.

My Website

on topic:

traiters will only betray you during periods that you are loosing, or the odds (never tell them to me) are bad for your case.

In this time, they will fail all missions assigned to them. So apart from that, they won't hurt anyone. Just assign them no missions. I believe, however, that if you give them command ranks, they won't betray you. So that is also an option.

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...