No more CD crack.

Aenivae_Ikeda

Okay my comp is working again and what not, and I saw that trej locked the topic about the cd crack so, stop pming me for it people, I no longer have it. Bare in mind admins that I didn't know if the no CD crack was illegal or not thats why I asked, also be aware that I have not distributed it to anyone, just so you know.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Hang on...this has made me think...

Aenivae_Ikeda do you know the person who made the crack?

The cahnces are that said person would be able or has, haked the code. Which wwould mean that they could either help us to hack the source code or tell BS what its programmed in....just a thought.

I've just remembered i've got a signature!

Making the CD Crack has not much to do with the SWR sourcecode. It is just a patch in the parts of the program that says not to look for a CD.
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

• 2 weeks later...

a cd crack just involves using hex editor tools to find the part of the EXE assembly code line that checks for cd. it is hard enough to do that. going into the dlls and EXE and finding the code is a different matter.

just my opinion.

the total conversions you see for rebellion is about as much as they can do with what they got.