Red Vs. Blue

DarthTofu

Http://www.redvsblue.com I think that's the site for this. It's three seasons worth of really really funny movies made up of screen video from HALO one and HALO two (i think they stsarted before HALO two came out) any way, they're increadibally funny, with questions such as "Ever wonder why we're here?"

"You mean, like, mankind?"

"No, I mean why we're in this walled-off canyon fighting. I mean, the only reason we built a base here is because the blues built a base here. And the only reason the blues built a base here is because we built a base here. I mean, if we were to pull out tommorow, the blues could take our base. now the have two bases in a walled off canyon. Whoopdie-frickin' doo." :lol: Okay, so it's funnier in the vids. But you have got to watch them,m they're great.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Huh, that's weird. It really sucks to be you. My sister downloaded 'em, so I can offer no help. She is far more tech savey than I. Just asking, why couldn't you download it? Firewall, mayhaps?

12/14/07

Well I downloaded one...finally...its good-ish I suppose.

They aren't getting any money, thats running low, over enthusiastic use of my Debit Card...

I've just remembered i've got a signature!

I've been watching RvB since the first season, and love it. Granted there's the occational boring episode, but the majority is exellent!

Can't wait for Season 4! :D !

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Yeah, i'm still in season three. That stuff has great lines.

"Shiela! Nooooooooooooooo!"

"Noooooo- wait, who's Shiela?"

"She was the lady in the tank. She was my friend."

"Oh, dude, I knew you could pick up chicks in a tank!"

:lol:

12/14/07

Okay, just finished season three- sorta (Anyone else have odd static issues with episode 50?) and man, if church dies again, I'm gonna be kinda mad. Though it would be cool if he inhabited Lopez's head... Best line yet:

"First of all, monkeying about? (Something else) and thirdly, Monkeying about?"

12/14/07