Evil Empire

packersfan

I am the Empire. I have a four or five strong fleets of four star destroyers, couple victorys, and some lancers. I have two death stars and have depleted the resources of the Empire. The Imperial Second Fleet was wiped out over Kinyen so I destroyed the Correllian Sector by general bombarding all the rebel planets until there was no energy or raw material available. I've also destroyed Desparye and Yavin with my first Death Star, and have destroyed the Rebel HQ. Those rebels will pay and any who help them.

I would suggest you try to capture worlds with resources, since you are depleated, rather than using general bombardments. I too enjoy DeathStars- but use them to take worlds rather than using the superlaser.Grand Moff Conway

Yeah, different, usually I don't either, but I want to strike fear in the galaxy. Wish I could get a big fleet battle going with a death star, 50 SD, 1 SSD, and the whole Rebel fleet. Love big battles, where you don't know who is going to win and when it is all done, no one really won because the winner limps away with one hevily damaged capital ship.

On orders from Emperor Palpatine, the Second Death Star and the Third Death Star are to destroy the Corellian Sector. The sector filled with dead planets resourcefully except for Imperial held Duros is target for elimination by the Death Stars. So far Corellia and Commenor has been obliterated. The Rebels have yet to mount an attack against the Death Stars and the Empire will soon be back in order.

• 5 months later...
You scare me so :( make sure to Blow up Dathomar Stupid rancors and there witches and the dark sky eeeeek

Two things: One, this is a really old thread. Two: You used the wrong form of 'there'. Should be 'their' to show ownership.

The grammar guru has spoken.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I am sorry for the grammer and i jsut joined im sorry for the post to the long ago made thread

No problem. lots of people do it, most of them go "Oh, yon cruel Rebellion folk haft told me not to go into thine thread! I art shamed from the forums and shall leave and kill thyself in grief!" or something along those lines :lol: As for the grammar thing... That's just me being a pain in the neck as usual. Scathane has his whole spelling error corrections, I now have my grammatical corrections to make and annoy all with!

12/14/07

Don't worry about it. :wink: If it's an interesting topic, go ahead and post away. :) But, if the said thread was asking a question and expecting an answer, you're very late with the answer :( , so skip it. :evil:

Welcome to the forums!! :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

IDIOTS GUIDE TO BEING A CRUEL EMPIRE

Step 1: Recruit until there is no one else left out there for your side.

Step 2: Max out everyones diplomacy.

Step 3: Heavily fortify one world, and load it down with mines and refineries. If need be, use two worlds. Make sure these worlds are guarded by people who can detect enemy missions easily.

Step 4: Build a Death Star. One is all you need.

Step 5: Begin obliterating rebel worlds. Start rimside, move inward. Make sure to leave one small rebel world.

Step 6: Once all but one rebel planet has been decimated, begin blasting you wordls out of existance. Use diplomats to keep your surviving worlds in line.

Step 7: Begin blasting nuetral worlds. Once again, start rimside, move corward later.

Step 8: One you r last world or two and the last rebel world are the only two left, sit back, and dare the rebels to strike at you.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

You've actually blown up the entire galaxy before? Pretty impressive, BS. I have concered it all (Matter of fact, that's the only way I've managed to win all of my games :? ) Stupid other faction keeps hiding out while I blow up their fleets... My personal method of colonization does involve blowing the living crap out of most Rebel and neutral/uninhabited planets, but I tend to leave those with lot's of energy behind. :twisted:

12/14/07

Hey BS. With your step 7, do you mean you blast systems with an orbital bombardment to deplete their energy sources? Or do you blow them away with the superlaser?

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I feel sorry for all those people who have to blow up the galaxy just to win the game. I much prefer having a galaxy/subjects to rule over w/ the Empire's theoretical Iron Fist. (Not refering to Zsinj's flagship(s).)

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I conquer the whole galaxy and rule through the Tarkin Doctrine using force to keep the systems in line, though I do use diplomats to indoctrinate the people to the tenets of the New Order. -Grand Moff Conway

GMC I commend you on being a good Imperial and not destroying the worlds of your Emporor's galaxy.

Meh, what's a Death Star for if you aren't going to blow up a few planets with it? Sheesh! :P

12/14/07

I don't have anything against blowing up a planet or 2, but the entire galaxy, or even a sector in my mind, is too excessive.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"