need help= bully

bobandrubert

I am presuming 'Counslers' are those adults responsible for the welfare of you guys, and if they are not prepared to address your concerns about being bullied they frankly should not looking after kids. Phone your folks and explain to them these counslers refuse to address your concerns. I'm sure a phone call from them to whoever is in charge of the adults responsible for your safety will kick butt and see that something is done.
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I agree. Violence is not always the answer. An angry parent calling the owner/manager of the camp will force him to light a fire under the counslors butts, and then things should improve.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

You know, I despise kids who bully mentally ill people. Theres a kid in my school who gets bullied because of his Autism, the bullys must be really proud.

Bullies thrive on fear, don't show him any. Paul is right in a way, surround yourself with a group of friends that should put him off.

Good luck to you, I was bullied and I know how hard it is.

I've just remembered i've got a signature!

I'd suggest violence as a last resort - it's prone to back firing after all.

Jahled's got the right idea, if the guy is teasing a lot of people and the staff wont do anything about it, get in contact with your parents (and get the other people being teased to do the same) to deal with it.

Ganging up on him, in my opinion, is a last resort because of a few things - 1) you stoop to a level of bullying yourself (not that he doesn't deserve it), 2) The bully will try to seak revenge by getting his own friends (assuming he has some) together and beating you up individually and 3) you can be the one getting in trouble even though he's the one being the bully because you dealt with it yourself.

In my experiece, the only time when violence has stopped bullying is when you get so sick of it, you snap and beat the crap out of the bully. That will stop it, though people generally treat you different . . . especially if you do it a few times :roll::P

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Call your folks they should solve the problem.

i remember the once where violence solved the problem. A guy was teasing me for an entire school year... In the end i snapped. i stuck him in a corner and let him have it. i rarely found him within 5-10 meters of me after that.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

I've never had to result to violence to resolve a situation. But me and my friend in HS used to always talk about how we would love to get in a fight and beat up someone. Ah, the good old days...

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

One thing to keep away from (unless absolutely nessesarry) is a cheap shot (Ie, the crotch shot). People will laugh at the time, but eventually this will turn more people against you, resulting in giving you a reputation as a coward that you really don't want (Social outcast speaking, here). Also, I know how increadibally acward it would feel to go into the camp counciler's office and say "Hi, umm, there's, uh this kid, who, well, he's a bully, and all, and I talked to some friends and they told me to come to you" ect., but it will deffinately help more than waiting for him to beat the crap out of you. As for the mental disease thing, these can actually help (Well, sort of...) There's a kid at my school, Shawn Franchi, who has a mental disease so that he makes up nicknames for people, and has difficulty addressing the real world. He realizes that most things are fiction, he just accepts them on purpous. Anyway, he just stays the same course, and eventually, rather than being considered abnormal and ridiculous, people found that he was actually very funny in all of his weirdness, and accepted him. SO this can work to your advantage if you don't bother trying to cover it up at all. And, for the record, since this is camp, keep this motto in mind "The odds are very, very good that I will never see any f these people ever again"... Which of course will bring to mind the phrase "Never tell me the odds!"

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Eh, stick a smoke bomb in his locker if worst comes to worst! :) That was a joke, by the way, don't do that, or you'll get expelled.

12/14/07

Stand up to him. Bullies hate that, honestly. If it comes down to it, whip him in a fight.

Granted, it's not the "right" way of doing it, but it tends to be the most fun, not to mention gratifying. I got away with it more than once while still in school.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Yes, but then occurs the slight issue if you can't beat him in a fight... Umm, not that I speak form experiance, fo course, or have scars to prove it, but, um, uh... :P Lol, just kidding. Actually I would seriously not suggest hitting back. if it's at school and you're in a crowded area full of whitnesses and he hits you, while it will hurt for a while, the ass-whipe get's expelled and your problem is over... Unless he's your neighbor, of course.

12/14/07

Let me tell you how I dealt with a bully 'bout 3 1/2 years ago...

I had just moved into town from another state and felt kindof awkward in a new school. I made friends quickly enough and was seemingly accepted, but I still felt kind of out of place...

The local bully apparently picked up on my awkwardness and made me the object of his loathing for the next few months. I came up with the best solution ever!

I got one of my more popular (and admittably big-mouthed) friends to tell people that I was here cause I got expelled from my last school and just got out of Juvie(sp?). He told people that I was notorious for attacking people with a little clicky pen. :lol:

Almost everyone in the school was in on the joke (except the bully and his circle of friends of course) so whenever the bully came near me, I would take out a little clicky pen and click it afew times. :lol: He turned pale and ran away everytime, and he turned into the biggest school joke! rofl...*

At least that's the way I would have dealt with a bully. I mean, if there had been one... *Ahem*...

*Do not attempt

That's the phrase that you will never ever here "Why yes, I am a compulsive liar!" I always want to write that on those stupid government issued tests under "Any mental dissabilities that you have". It'd be so much fun if I could watch the people struggling over that.

12/14/07

On the subject of government issued tests, I once filled in that I was addicted to every drug they listed and smoked over 5 packs of ciggarettes a day... But if I'm a cumpulsive liar, than did I really do it? Or maybe I mix truth with lies to throw you off? Or maybe I really AM a drug addict, but I'm lying about... urg... my head hurts... :?

:lol: