Empire at War - Rebellion

packersfan

when empire at war comes out it will be interesting to see the modding asspect of it and to find out if you can increase the number of systems the game runs off.....because if you can then it will make star wars modding really come to life

It is my understanding that EaW will be coded in XML which can be edited in notepad...so should be fairly modable.
I've just remembered i've got a signature!

[Jedi Master Sage Advice Mode]Take care, nothing in life is truly free. What you gain in gifts you lose in money...[/Jedi Master Sage Advice Mode]

I'm not sure i'll even buy it. Rebellion Reloaded through and through!

I've just remembered i've got a signature!

Hey, never said I'd stop playing Rebellion- it's just going to be awesome as heck to watch stuff blow up in better 3-D and have Rancors eat Rebel scum! :D

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'll never stop playing rebellion but I'm still going to get EaW simply because its a stradegy game and its star wars lol I happen to love both and when they are in one game I have to get it LMAO