Opinion poll about an old TC

Cain

What is your opinion about the PTESB TC ?!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion about the PTESB TC ?!

• I think I will try it !
    • I remember the TC - It was fun !
    • I remember the TC - I didn't like it !
    • I don't like TCs in general.
    • I look foward to the next TC episode on EAW !

:arrow: Ok i'm doing a statistic to give to Stellar_Magic for a review.

:arrow: Here is the link for a full view of that TC :

http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=409

:arrow: I'm not posting it here in full display because I may upset Trej.

:arrow: Make sure you refresh that page 2-3 times cause they are many .jpgs on display.

Thanks

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I liked the fact that it took place in the Mangal dimension. It kind of gave the appearance that since it was new, anything could happen. My TC has nothing to do with Star Wars at all, so when someone plays it, they have no idea what to expect in terms of story. I liked that element in the Protectorate, too, especially with the new characters like Darth Rakam, etc. I didnt notice the rebellion being more aggressive though.
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

:arrow: Thanks guys :)

:arrow: As for the agresivity it also depends on the enemy generated starting fleet. If you play 3-4 games you will eventualy get one very agressive (AI).

I have a question: The 'disable aggresive AI' button apears to simply replace the remove tactical-square button; oversite or under-finnished? :?:
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Loved that TC. It was great. I want to know how they got the Empire to get a SSD. I want that for my TC. The Republic needs a few certian ships.

"Someday, somebody will best me. But it's not today, and it's not you"-DD

http://members.w-link.net/~imperatrix/images/thrawn3.jpg

Grand Admirl Thrawn

Versed in the Art of War

:arrow: I only need acces to a place were I can upload 21 mb without a FLP ... :? ...suggestions anyone ?! If I send the patch in the small 150 kb version via email, Yahoo seems to damage .reb files.

:arrow: Thanks Trej :)

:arrow: Hey Trej :) I know sometimes you hated me for my sometimes silly actions .... anyway I will like to have you as a moderator at PFF :) I really do apreciate your skills and eye on details. So when you will have time pls. join us.

:arrow:Jahled so you did instal the mod :) Nope that option never get fully activated becouse someone has left the RDB II team before that.

• 4 weeks later...

Stellar_Magic, I noticed this:

The Protectorate Modification by Cain is an improvement over the original game in many respects, and is one of two TCs that strive to completely rework the graphics of the original game (The other is Rebellion: Reloaded a old project that remains at this point in the pre-release stages).

I would like to emphasize that Rebellion Reloaded is the only TC that really is a total conversion. Not only cards and events are changed, but also sounds, gui, 3d models, and a lot more.

So in this respect there are a lot more TC's like the Protectorate Mod, like Warlords by Eville and Thrawn by Hastings. And even further back in history, in the old times (who remembers that!!! With the explorer-type java navigation on the left!) there were a lot mods more.

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...