Death Star Sub Woofer...

Jahled

lol, if I actually had an account on Ebay I might place a bid... If it weren't for the fact that it would cost somewhere around $300 to us poor United States folks. :D

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

"Q: Will it include any anti-attack firing batteries to ensure my girlfriend doesn't mount a sneak attack? I suspect she is a rebel sympathizer.

16-Jul-05

A: It's defenses against girlfriends are a known weakness... hence the reason it's on ebay :)"

....er....cant imagine why....

"Over the Mountains

Of the Moon,

Down the Valley of the Shadow,

Ride, boldly ride,"

The shade replied-

"If you seek for Eldorado!"

-Edgar Allen Poe

He sort of gave instructions... And let's face it, how hard would it be to make one? Strip a speaker down to it's basic components, remove all of the dampners, put it in a chicken wire frame, and cover it with paper mache or whatever before painting it. Easy as pi!

12/14/07

That'd be great- make it with a compressed air cannon, too, to shoot your drinks out of the, umm, main planet-blowing-up-gun-thing. That'd be awesome. :P

12/14/07

No just make two halves the bottom one is full of ice and has the drinks. The top covers up and the cannon shoots out soda water.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

I should build something like this... Wouldn't take much, an aquarium pump could work for the shooter, wouldn't be too hard to make the halfs of it... The only issue would be painting it, seeing as I have the artistic ability of a drunken Bantha making pictures with a blast sword. "Look, it's a bantha!"-Wes Janson, Starfighters of Adumar.

12/14/07