Odd Issue with Warlords v.45 (Random End Game)

Kaleron

I keep having this issue in game where I'll be playing on a LAN and at a random time after the game starts (Usually around 30-45min) the game will end as if the end requirments have been meet even though they haven't.

The latest example I have of this is a two player match on map earth, I was empire my opponent was alliance, we had been building up for about 30min now and had a few light run ins, but at about the 36min mark we had a few cap ships get into a tiff with multiple fighter squads and suddendly the match ends and says I (player 1) had one, even though the win condition was set to Production destruction. at that time I had not even come close to any of is production facilities.

Has anyone else had this problem and know of a possible work around. It's happens to every LAN game I've attempted to play and can't decern any noticble pattern to tthe reason why it's triggered..

Thanks in advance for the help.

Found a possible reason for the issue last time the game "Ended" my firend noticed split second error screen popup right after the game ended.

said:

Out of sync Error

Thats all it said and wasn't on the screen very long, I have search the forums with no luck, is this possible my problem and if so how do i fix it.