Game Crash/reloading

Paul

I have run into a problem for a couple of months now with the game actually trying to reload itself or start a game in the middle of an on going game. The situation is perplexing as all of the sudden you go from a game to the load game screen, if you exit the load screen you can reenter your existing game from where you were at the time of the lapse. Frequent saves after a couple of times of this happening have prevented any problems but it is a pain when it happens at high speeds. Has this ever happened to any of you before? -Grand Moff Conway

Sounds more like an operating system problem to me. I find every half a year or so Windows starts doing it's own thing, and to combat the resulting stress, reinstall! :(

Not encountered your particular problem, though...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

that is weird for any program to do that.

for me the only reason that would happen is either you have rebellion to run in the task schedular at a particular time (ha ha , not likely)

or,

your mouse is going.

I found that when my mouse is worn out the computer gets confused on the buttons and movement of the mouse and will start flying all over the O/S opening things up and so forth.

ive had the mouse thing happen and i check th directx drivers and other drivers, einstall rebellion may help

DEFINATLY CHEK THE MOUSE THOUGH Plug in a diff mouse and see what happens

Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

Well the thing still happened with 2 different mice, so it doesn't appear to be the mouse thingey. I reinstalled rebellion and the directx drivers- still screwing up. Everything else works fine and my diagnostic program finds no problems. This is just a slight pain.-GM Conway