English Files

AdmiralFishface

Hey everyone.

This weekend, I discovered what I had saved of my Genesis Conflict TC on a CD (for those of you who don't know, it's a mod that is supposed to bring Star Trek to Rebellion) and I realized that if I ever wanted to share this thing with the community it'd better not be in German.

For me, owning only the german version of the game, that is some kind of problem.

So, who of you folks can send me the bunch of text files I'd need to englishify SWR, and, first of all, what files exactly whould I need? (textstra.dll is a must, obviously, encyctext or whatsitcalled, too.)

The dlls containing speech would be helpful as well, although I plan on replacing much of it.

Cheers,

--Fishface

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

I have an ancient microphone at my house that I might be able to use to say things into it, such as "Red Flight, beginning attack run" or whatever. My copy of Rebellion isn't hooked up to the internet, so... yeah. But would that be okay, or do you really want the English versions that the game came with?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away