Skipping the Agent monologue

I've run into a problem--I can't get Threepio or IMP22 (or in my case, Scholtien Reinback IV and a Servbot) to shut up when they do their little speech in the beginning. Its really a chore when I want to test changes on a new game. I used to be able to do a mouse click and turn it off, but now I can't. I used a new strategy.dll file and after that I ran into this problem. Are they somehow related?
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

• SWR Staff - Executive

Try running Rebellion in compatibility mode (Win2000 or WinXP only)

See if that works

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

1) Right click on the shortcut

2) Select the 'Compataility' tab

3) Check the run in Compatability mode box and set to win 95

Hope that helps. :wink:

I've just remembered i've got a signature!

C'est pas de problem, mon ami.

Donlt speak Spanish, though I wish I did. The French may well be wrong but its the holidays so I have many more weeks before I have to have it correct again.

I've just remembered i've got a signature!

Well, maybe this is a very silly question, but sometimes the problem has just a too easy solution. So: Did you try to press "Escape"?
All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him. (Sun Tsu - The Art of War)

Cool, at least i'll know what to do if that every happens to me. God that would suck to have to listen to that everytime you start Rebellion just to see if your chages that you make look right.