Post your epic battles that you have fought in warlords!

I know there used to be a topic like this, but I cant find it, so post your favorite battles that you have played in Warlords. As for me, my battles are usally boring because the CPU never builds anything but super caps. :D POST AWAY!
KotOR ROCKS!!!

Okay, I have a story to tell.

I was fighting in the clone wars version. I had picked separatists, and went angainst 2 expert republic foes. I started by building 4 destroyer yards. I then built about 10 providence destroyers and 15 munificent heavy frigates. I went to attack the Republic bases, and when I got there, I nearly had a heart attack. The space was filled with Venator and Victory destroyers, and my fleet was decimated. The huge republic fleet attacked my base. My two Golan II platforms did their best but where destroyed after 5 minutes of fighting. My defene fleet of Resouscant Destroyers tried valiantly to stop the on slaught of the repulic, but they couldn't keep it up. Then I saved the game and went to go play Xbox Live. :D

KotOR ROCKS!!!