Whats the the minimum video card to have for high framerate

Hi, whenever me or my enemy builds a super capital, my framerate drops alot, and I have to quit. But when there is no super capitals there is no drop in famerate. My question is what kind of video card will I need to to play a game with super caps and have little to no drop in framerate?
KotOR ROCKS!!!

• SWR Staff - Executive

Supercapitals.. maybe Eville has to optimize those.. who knows.

As to the general question, no there is no "minimum" video card. It lags on everyone's computer.. even Eville's. Warlords is high quality

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

it lags my brotheres as well, and bar his graphics card everything is top spec, so amd 64 and all that kind of wowness. Basically for a minimum spec graphics card nowadays you want to be looking at something like an ati 9800pro (the none pro version sucks). Theyre pretty cheap right now since theyre also pretty old. But it runs half-life 2 on my pc flawlessly with all options up, so its doing its job for me. So anything like that or better is what you need. Also get a decent processor, something like what my brother has or an intel 3.4ghz or faster. That should ensure fighthers dont kill the game for you.

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."

Thank you guys, I am going to go try and get a new computer. My computer has a really outdated intel 3d chip or something like that. Its also from 2001, so, maybe thats the problem. Sometimes it also lags when there are like no ships built yet, and I have to quit. Maybe that is a bug, but it occasionally happens to me. Even if I do get a better computer, I am still gonna keep the graphics settings at their lowest, for high performance.
KotOR ROCKS!!!

well my old Geforce 4 tnt 2 had no problems with running battles with superships in. get a geforce 6, actually really cheap (and powerful for the price)

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/ubb/conquestBanner.jpg

and come visit Galactic Conquest Online Website here