good-bye, fleet

DarthTofu

Question

Okay, here's the deal. I chose to be the Empire against a hard alliance, and reguardless of what I do, they keep kicking my btt. They have control of the whole Sesswenna sector. When I retreated to a different one, somehow they knew where I was right away! They sent very poweful forces and obliterated my defenses before they were stupid and stayed in orbit around one of my planet with some sabatoging characters in which I blew them up (The idiots). So anyway, how did the Rebels find me so fast? Is that just part of the "hard level" that they automatically know where planets that they shouldn't know about are? Currently i have several characters running to a new system, hopefully without Mon Calamari yipping at their heels. Who knows, maybe i can find a neutral planet with a shipyard and pursuade them to like me? I have some diplomats, espionage/sabatoging characters and some stormtroopers/fleet regiments. So, anything I can do except pray that they don't find me and try to beef up defenses?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

5 answers to this question

Also because you are getting it handed to you then several of your characters are probably traitors and thus leaking information to the Rebellion.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

The traitors thing is true, but I'm rooting them out fast thanks to Vader and two Jedi trainees that were later traitors themselves... here's a question- if one of your jedi is a traiter, will they tell you that a loyal character is a traiter? That'd suck.

12/14/07

DarthTofu posted

The traitors thing is true, but I'm rooting them out fast thanks to Vader and two Jedi trainees that were later traitors themselves... here's a question- if one of your jedi is a traiter, will they tell you that a loyal character is a traiter? That'd suck.

They will not tell a loyal character is a traitor :evil: . You stated earlier that you lost the Sweesweena sector :( . When you lost any of the planets their ,that were yours along with Coruscant, your characters became less loyal increasing their chances to become a traitor :x . That is why you've had traitors and them giving away your locations, etc :evil: .

"The attack on me by the Jedi has left me physically deformed. But, my Resolve has never been Stronger"Palpatine

Oh. So I already got traitors when I started out, then (The Rebels held about four planets in Sesswenna and I held another three with the remaining three being neutral).

12/14/07