ISD model download

Was wondering if anyone else had noticed this. The link for the textured version of the ISD seems to point to the first untextured version. Does anyone have a correct link for that.

Also, does anyone have a model of the VSD without the cross-like wings. Kind of like this one here.

Or a model of the ISD with a strange cross-like structure on it's command tower. Kind of like this one here.

What do you mean they blew up the death star?!?

Well's who's they?!? What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?!?

Yeah, they do kind of look similar, guess I'll just post the site I find that suff on. It's small differences that's hard to nitce if you don't know what to look for.

ISD screens - http://www.xwaupgrade.com/screenshots/isd/isd.htm

VSD screens - http://www.xwaupgrade.com/screenshots/vsd1/vsd.htm

What do you mean they blew up the death star?!?

Well's who's they?!? What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?!?

oh, I get it...I think. The VSD that has currently been made has wings that bow out, like an X-wing. The one he wants have the wings that come in together. I think you can import the existing model into gmax and edit that yourself. Shouldnt be too hard if you read Mask's tutprials
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Well, I recently did notice the same problem: I did download the Version 2 of the ISD model from the download section, but while the description promised a .rmd file, the zip only includes a .x file without textures.

Does somebody has the .rmd version of the ISD and is willing to mail it to me?

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him. (Sun Tsu - The Art of War)