Need default Imperial BG

Hello again,

After messing up my attempt at a new Imperial GID Background, I need a new one. I get an error message when I try to yank the one out of the CD, so if someone could email me the default Imperial BG at FF7Turk@aol.com or just post a link to it here, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Do you mean this one? If not please specify and i'll get it too you as soon as possible. If you could tell me where it is in the .dll file it'll be with you even quicker :)
I've just remembered i've got a signature!

Thats the one! Thank you so much, my work had been pretty much stalled without that pic, so now I can finish working on URPG: Supremacy (At least I got all the voice acting done in the meantime. Its pretty hard doing all the male characters and making them sound different)
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Okay, I replaced that background with the non-working one (file 901 in the Strategy.dll), but I get a windows error message that says its not a valid picture file when I load it up. It IS a bitmap and it uses the right palette, and it crashes the game. What's wrong?