Pity...

Mad78

that would be cool, the biggest mall around here has all its space filled even in the hall way, the biggest open area in the hall was taken up by a fucking gigantic starbucks stand :evil:

"Over the Mountains

Of the Moon,

Down the Valley of the Shadow,

Ride, boldly ride,"

The shade replied-

"If you seek for Eldorado!"

-Edgar Allen Poe

• 2 weeks later...
Actually it wouldnt be to hard to buidl one in this day of technology...I could do one ain a few years if I had the following supplies: Matcom McDonald Douglass F-15 afterburner NAVY class thruster engine(x4), Drivex malestorm energy guided laser drive (x4), Tri landing pods /Apache (narrowed down of course)(x3), Steering vane R-xus drive (x4) long nose F/A-18 Hornet forward cockpit and nose(x1), and proton torpedoe (actually exists) rack with full payload (x2). Plus a rough estimate of a crew of 39, plus maintenance units and more then a trillion gallons of fossil fuel.

Now if the X-wing was an outhous that'd be something else. Flush and it makes a sound effect... Hmm
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"