One question

zare

I was checking out different maps and i chose one name Yuuzhan > (i presume it is a Yuuzhan'Vong homeworld).

Because i don't remember the correct map name (and i'm not at my computer at this time) i'll try to describe it : You are jumping out near the bright yellow planet (pretty large one), and there is some spacedust and meteors around it. All in all it remains me greatly of the original Homeworld mission of sneaking up to Imperial research station but facing the deadly Sun radiation. It seems same hear although i am completely unable to find my way and shelter my forces in dustclouds (is it possible to do that?)

Great map, full of atmosphere, but..... :)

Is there a way to survive initial deployment because i get destroyed in a matter of minutes, out of 10 harvesters 8 are dead in a 50-or-so seconds, then goes main harvester ship and space base :) I can see ships being bombarded and heavily damaged by radiation but i am unable to do anything. I tried building shield generators but just didn't manage to build them fast enough :)

Tnx

• SWR Staff - Executive
I believe most people just use injections. I don't think that map is balanced at all for resourcing.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Hi Evaders99,

I'm not having problems with harvesting but with surviving :) Radiation kills me so fast that i am not able to build anything to protect me (i assume shield ships are good for this right?). Is there a way to survive this map long enough to engage an opossition :) ?

Wherever i move my ships they just get destroyed.

Any tip would be appreciated.

Tnx

Changing players should fix it. I played multiplayer in this map and the 2nd player spawned inside a radiation cloud, while 1 and 3 were outside. I might have had it on random starting locations, so i wouldn't get discouraged if you were player one, just pick and choose different ones and see which work.

Tnx Calavan, i'll try it out (this is a most probable cause of my early destruction :) because i always start as a player 1)

Darth Felth whats GCO? Would like to try it out.

Sorry for not replying sooner but i had some other things that required my attention (what can i say some things just can't get on without me :) ).

I hope you all don't mind me asking but there are some awesome ships in this mode i haven't seen before.

And most of them are on the imperial side (my favourite :) )

Where on net can i find info on ships like :

Avenger destroyer

Staging cruiser (the one with v shaped wings pointed downwards - huge,huge ship)

Titan cruiser

Torpedo sphere

to name just the few.

Tnx

• SWR Staff - Executive

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.