Chances of Rebellion 2 ???

masterdom

Hey, it's Masterdom, let's be serious here. Will someone please give me hope and at least give me a straight and DEFINATE answer on whether it is possible or not. Please just give me some hope, any hope at all that there is a sequel coming before the year 2050. I'm dying here. I can only play rebellion 1 so many times!!! :?
\

All I can tell you is a game is currently being created by JediGreg. He is the programmer and creator of the game that will eventually become a "Rebellion 2", though it's technically not a sequel.

If you have any further questions on the status of Greg's game, check out our forum on Rebellion 2 at : http://www.swrebellion.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=7

In particular, check out the topic called "What IS happening with Rebellion 2". That's where Greg explains the process and status the best.

And happy gaming! :D

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

i believe we will get a rebellion 2 but wont at least be until late 2003 probly 2004
Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

Bravo!

SS, haven't heard from ya in a while. Everything okay :?:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

yes, i am back and ready to speaketh me mind,

Rebellion 2 will become a reality. For I have foreseen it.

I even see Rebellion 2 7/8

We live in exciting times.

I need a new avatar. I am going to build one and link it. I have a few ideas that may amuse you when you see i_T.