Model Design finished...maybe

After a lot of hard work, I have the model design for the Outlaw Star! Take a look:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/ToguroAni/Shipcopy.bmp

That was made in Gmax using a variety of smaller shapes. I exported it as a .Md3 file and ignored the dialogue that followed as I didnt know what it was talking about. Then, I used Deep Explorer to open it up and produce the bitmap that you see above. I also saved it as a .X file using Deep Explorer, but not before I right clicked each section and set the color to what I want it to be (the ship is smooth enough that I can get by without texturing for this basic level ship. Besides, Im no artist!). So here I am with a single .x file. My questions are these: looking at it in lithunwrap, it looks like a garbled bunch of nothing. Yet the bitmap above clearly shows a completed pic. What went wrong? Next, I used the default grid size when making this in Gmax, and made the entire ship without zooming in or out. How big will it be in-game? Finally, could someone explain what to do about the close/medium/far things? Thanks!

--Admiral Toguro

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Well you will have to import a model from Reb (say the star destroyer) into your gmax scene and adapt the size of your model with the proportions.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

how would I go about doing that? The models are all inside the DLL files, and I dont know where they are in the DLL files, much less how to get them out :?
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

I tried to find the original modelling tutorial, but I always get a "file not found" message when I try to download it from the site. Any ideas? Also, could someone please tell me why my ship looks so bad in lithunwrap, yet looks complete in deep explorer and gmax? Thanks