• Planet of Twilight
    • The New Rebellion
    • Darksaber

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I remember Galaxy of Fear... They were the first SW novels I ever read, and the ones responsible for hooking me on the SW books... now, when I go back to them however, I nearly hurl :? Not quite what I remembered...

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, I wish I could turn back time, so I could add the Dark Nest trilogy to that list.

Man, is this new series godawful....

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

My sis says: seriously...that poor guy(Jag)....stupid Jaina

Defender_16- says: I know!

My sis says: Gah! not thinking about the grossness

My sis says: lol

Defender_16- says: *Same*

Still can't believe that whole thing with Zekk and Jania.

... Now they're doing the jitterbug!

http://www.wphsalumni-1961.com/goldenoldies/images/jitterbug.jpg

*Crowd groans*

that was just stupid. Really, it was. You need to figure out a way to make better jokes or just stop making them. I mean, if you realize that your jokes stink, please, spare me. Already I've knawed off both of my big toes and my left pinky from the pain. They tasted terrible, since I have no salt... :D

/me groans at Defender's joke.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

DarthTofu wrote:

... I've knawed off both of my big toes and my left pinky from the pain. ...

Scratch out your eyes and you won't have to read these posts. :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Yes, but then I can't look at... umm... Yeah, i'll just leave you guys to imagine what I can't look at. Not that its anything dirty. Nope. :twisted:

(Note, to those who find this sort of thing offensive: It was a joke. JOKE! I wasn't being serious. I wasn't looking at orn or anything. Honest to goodness.)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...
You know, I really didn't mind Crystal Star, it was just slower than the rest of the novels.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

It's been a very long time since I last read TCS, but IIRC, the thing that bothered me was that it contained elements that just didn't fit with the rest Star Wars... Like Waru.

I read a lot of old and classic sf that contains such elements, and I like them, but they're not part of the EU.