Clone Wars Hotkeys help

chr0n1x

Hi, I noticed with delight when installing Clone Wars that there are new hotkeys for the game:

There are now stances tied to the Function keys

F1 is a travel mode, the ship will not be able to attack but will move much faster

F2 means NO SHOOTING AT ALL, full passive, though sensros range will be increased on some ships

F3 GUARD, NO MOVE, otherwise normal

F4 normal aggressive, use this to reset ship behavior to automatic

'L' will now launch all the fighters stored on the ship

'G' will put a ship into ;stay docked mode'

'F9' initiates a repair mode, this may not work currently

Now im not too sure about the stance keys as I have not especially looked at them, but the keys for Lauch All and 'Stay Docked' mode (L&G respectively) do not seem to work.

Is there something extra I need to do, or is there just a bug that does not enable them?

Help Wanted.

Chr0n1x

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Chr0n1x/sig.gif

am not sure but don't they have the same function in regular homeworld. I always put my ships on aggresive mode when attacking (F4) whether it be homeworld 2 or the mod. If anything is broken right now am sure they'll be fixed shortly when the patch is released.

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."

Thanks for that, I might try altering some of the Homeworld2 keys (as i dont use the guard hotkey) and see if it works then.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Chr0n1x/sig.gif