can you have both the warlords mod and the Clone wars mod...

krispyjc

and play them at the same time. Like say I want to play the CW mod then I get tired of it so I go to the origial warlords can I play it? Also when I try and play the CW mod I cannot research past a certian point,is there a trick to getting the rest of the ships?

• SWR Staff - Executive

Clone Wars package is a standalone only right now. The patch that was previously available only in the chatroom has not been releasesd yet.

The next version of Warlords should incorporate all of the Clone Wars into one package with the rest of the ships.

Stay tuned!

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

there should be a new version of the warlords mod pretty soon, which should essentially combine both the full version and the clone wars version of the mod. And yes (excuse the bad english, i realise sentences dont start with and) in the current version you cannot research all the things, though am sure when the new version comes out this will have been fixed.

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."

Hi all,

I'm new to this place (so again hi everybody :) and it happens i have few questions regarding this great hw2 mod.

(1) I've been playing it for few last months and i truly enjoyed it, but mostly played it as militia/republic/empire . So few days ago i took Yuuzhan Vong only to find myself slaughtered by militia/republic/empire opposition. Can you give me some hint how to build ships as Yuuzhan'g Vong ? There are some codex required but i'm not able to research anything. I suppose this race is playable in mod, right?

(2)Is it worth installing Clone Wars mod if new Warlords release (that contains Clone Wars) is coming out soon? And by the way where can i download current version of Clone Wars (without patch)?

Thnx for help.

Hi there zare welcome to the forum

Ok firstly the Yuuzhan Vong have really only been implemented to show off their ship. From the looks of things they need much more work, which will probably been done in the time up to the next release.

Currently the link to download the clone wars mod isn't working (due to swrebellion in a 'maintenence' stage) so its not possible to download as i currently write this.

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."

As far as i can see from this and other posts on this part of forum great things are coming up. Just can't wait :) Hopefully swrebellion.com will be up and running soon. I tried to access chat but it seems that chat server is also down (unable to connect error) and help .... well it couldn't help me :) (as far as i can see this is no user-guide like help).

I can't wait to control ARCs into firefight :)