Help?

DevinShade

Question

Hey, I can't seem to find but 2 dozen or so cards in the cards section. Am I doing something wrong? I tried clicking on several different links on the card page and kept getting the exact same set of about two dozen cards. I have been a member of this site before, a long while ago 3 or 4 years ago I think. Last time I was here over 1000 cards were here.

Thanks, Devin Shade

1 answer to this question

Hey, I can't seem to find but 2 dozen or so cards in the cards section. Am I doing something wrong? I tried clicking on several different links on the card page and kept getting the exact same set of about two dozen cards. I have been a member of this site before, a long while ago 3 or 4 years ago I think. Last time I was here over 1000 cards were here.

Thanks, Devin Shade

No you've done nothing wrong :? . Apparently the site needed a few more bugs to work out. I had the same problem for a while :cry: . Everything should be up and working and available for download. :wink:

"The attack on me by the Jedi has left me physically deformed. But, my Resolve has never been Stronger"Palpatine