How to start building on a planet that doesn't have anything

Matts0344

Question

I just lately started playing this game, I've had it forever and found it while looking thourgh all my computer stuff in the basement and I've been exited about Star Wars since EP III just came out so I tried it and I'm kinda liking it right now. Only thing is I have no idea where the box or instructions are, so I'm kinda just relearning everything on my own.

Anyway, I'm kinda confused on how to start constructing things, when you start out, only a few of your planets have things that can contruct ships or train troops, I know you can build more troop training facilities and more shipyards with construction yards problem is, most planets don't have construction yard, so how do I go about building stuff on planets that have none?

And also, when I do have construction yards and I try to build another shipyard or troop training facility it won't let me, everything is always 'n/a'.

Its so hard to beat the empire with only a couple of shipyards, no wonder I've been having so much trouble, I notice you guys talking about haveing like 8 shipyard on one planet!.

Any tips on how to go about doing this?

Also, one more thing, how do I do mission with decoys?

Thanks for any help you can give me, I appreciate it.

-Matt

2 answers to this question

First off when you open your facility window to build stuff you can set a "destanation" so you can build shipyards on one planet that are sent to another upon completion. That's how you get stuff on planets without construction yards :wink: . If its says NA then the planet your trying to build on is max energy so it can't hold anymore buildings. You either need to scrap some or else set destination to another planet and build stuff there.

When you select multiple agents and put them on a mission the left bar shows them and the mission, if you click on the thing to the right of it you get two columns... characters in the right column are decoys and the left doing the mission. Select a character and use the arrows to move them between the columns until you get what you want.

Also if your so rusty, might be fun to play ya online :lol: .

Guest JediIgor
What I do is pick a planet that has 1 or 2 construction yards, then build up to 10 construction yards on that planet, then build a bunch of shipyards on another planet, and a bunch of barracks on yet another planet. More buildings = faster build time :).