the Patch...what does it do?

Darth_Gonzo

Question

not Ortho-Evra, I was wondering what the patch for Rebellion available on this site does.

Do you use it?

Where can I find a transcript of patch changes?

Sorry if this has been discussed, I can't seem to find a search function on this forum (and I'm noob,er...new I mean)

thnx, laters

"I can feel your anger. It gives you focus. It gives you strength." - Nothing happens to Palpatine without him wanting it to...except getting thrown down that shaft ofcourse. Let's hear it for the Empire.

6 answers to this question

I can't remember offhand...but basically it makes things more stable and fixes some stuff... I did read text for it somewhere but I can't remember where offhand. Bottom line get it, it helps the game and you need it to play other people online :wink: .

thanx

as an aside, what are multiplayer games like? Is the gamespeed variable or fixed (stuck at slow, medium?) Where can I setup a match for one? I need to fight a noob, just incase I suck you know, lol :oops:

"I can feel your anger. It gives you focus. It gives you strength." - Nothing happens to Palpatine without him wanting it to...except getting thrown down that shaft ofcourse. Let's hear it for the Empire.

You got aim? Contact me at SWJ06

You can play on Kali, Hamachi... and various other ways and the speed goes whatever players set it at.(Whatever the lowest setting is of the two).

I haven't played alot of diff people online before... only 3-4 or so so I'm somewhat newbish :lol:

how does one get to these servers or whatever (Kali, Hamachi)

do you download it, or merely connect...?

• SWR Staff - Executive

Its a multiplayer fix only. That's it. Nothing about the game is changed.

There is a Hamachi guide in the Multiplayer forum.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

yea, for Kali try searching for it and downloading it... its free also... though u need to contact myself or someone else on aim/msn ( I use aim) to setup a game on there... or even hamachi for that matter.