help with commands

Darthronar

Question

4 answers to this question

Ok. First find a character that is capable of Jedi training (ie Vader). Make sure that character is in the same location as the potential force user (you should have been told that "i have descovered that BLAH has the potential" etc), shift click both characters and then chose mission (right click i think) Jedi training. After what seems like ages you will be told if the mission has succeeded or not. A good hint is to train on aplanet with good troop coverage and maybe a character set as General.

Hope that helps :)

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2350/darth1b3bu.jpg

Visit the forums > The Galactic Core Forums

correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think decoys help at all in Jedi Training? Any idea how much harder it is to succeed if you have Vader or Luke training 2 or 3 people at a time? Just curious.

Nope as far as i have ever been able to tell, decoys dont help in Jedi training. Plus i regularly have a group of force sensitive students training under Vader and it only seems to take fractionaly longer than a single student.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2350/darth1b3bu.jpg

Visit the forums > The Galactic Core Forums

Decoys do little more on a Jedi Training mission than on a Diplomacy. Decoys are meant to be used for offensive missions(Sabotage, Espionage, Incite Uprising). Any missions you do on planets you already have control of need no decoys. Typically the only way missions on your planets can be foiled are traitors or assasination attempts. Subdue Uprising I'm not so sure about. I just usually take Thrawn and the other leaders aboard the orbiting fleet to perform the mission without decoys. I don't think they help.

Back to Jedi Training though. As the Empire I do not train Jedi. The message comes up, I just say "That's nice" and remember the name. Vader is too valuable to lose for 150 days. As the Rebellion though, I don't value Luke as much. He may be an okay diplomat, good saboteur/spy, but I have enough of them. I'll send him away for those 6 months. I just send Luke as I find the sensitives. I don't wait for a pile of them. Then, if you do, you are without a huge chunk of your personel, plus, with my luck, It takes me longer than the time it takes to do the training to find the sensitives. I really don't usually bother with Force Sensitives all too much.