If anyone wants to play pm me :-)

Jacen_Fel

I recently found this site but have been playing SW Rebellion since 1998 including alot of multi player against my brother and some friends over network. Anyhow, not sure how my skills compare to ya'll... more of you here so ya'll have probably devised some strategies even more devious than ones I am used to. I prefer to play Empire but of course can play either side. Contact me on aim if interested at SWJ06. I have Hamachi setup... and think I got my TCPCom setup correctly... though haven't tested it in a game yet.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am on Summer Break currently so lots of free time and I am in Central Time Zone though sometimes I stay up really late and have wierd hours...since its break and all :wink: .

Thanks for playing with me DudaNation, I never expected posting in here to work so quickly... he musta pm'ed me like 30 minutes after this post, hehe. Anyhow we managed 300 turns, not bad for one night. :) Oh yea we used kala is anyone cares... worked fine through my firewall and router, actually was alot easier to setup than hamachi in my opinion.

*Morale* Other people might wanna try posting if they want someone to play against to it seems to work.

EDIT: Game finished now... DudaNation won in 732 turns... his espionage skills owned :D. It was the first multiplayer game I actually finished(to the point of getting a victory/defeat screen) and I must say the Imperial losing screen is totally cool :lol: ,