Problem : >> I am an Avatar.

Darth_Officer

i understand and we're pleased to hear it.

but , i am wondering, why have you decided to join us now?

we have the ability to elevate powers such as yours above the constaints of good and evil. but these powers are not meant to be used for personal gain. they are meant to be used by people like us to shape a future that we control.

The future is like fog, or a cloud. It has no definite form until we shape it. Our tool is our own power, O great Avatar.

Personal gain, selfishness and selflessness, belong to the world of good and evil we are trying to leave behind.

Take me, O Great One, so we may shape the future, and the very existence.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Scathane, Wayland is a planet in the Thrawn trilogy of books. It is the place where Emperor Palpatine had a hidden storehouse of spaarti cloning tanks, a useful prototype of a cloaking device, and was guarded by the mad jedi clone Jourus C'Boath (spelling may be wrong). Thrawn used the storehouse and made an uneasy alliance with C'Boath during his assault on the New Republic. He was winning a key battle when his personal bodyguard assassinated him.-GM Conway

Guest Scathane
Is it on any of the Galaxy maps? Because, you see, I got this notion that Lucas is making up the Star Wars universe along the way...