Character Bios

DarthFelth

well i did post one half done one before and got a good responce. I was hoping for people feed back on both of these, if they noticed any mistakes i may have missed and really anything that would go right against the star theme. These are for a game called star wars - Galactic conquest online (link in sig ;) )

anyways the first one

Darth Malice, Dark Lord of the Sith

Born Davin Suba on the planet of Nar Shardda into a poor and unnoticed family he began his live working in one of the cantinas and it was here that he was discovered and taken to the Jedi Academy in the Yavin system, as all know there is no such thing as chance when it comes to the force. At the time Davin was just a young boy cleaning the tables for scum that seem to be drawn to Nar Shadaa like insects to bright light however on this day if it had not been for a wondering Jedi it could have been Davin’s last.

A drunken Rodian was not happy with Davin service and pulled a pistol out on the boy taking a shot, it appeared as if by luck that shot missed and screeched past his ear but in truth the boy knew a Jedi trick, he had very weak buy useful ability to see thing just before they happened and this was properly how he managed to survive so long in a place such as this.

The Rodian took another shot only to see the boy ducked under a table. As the Bounty hunter took aim again a man appear in front of him. The Rodian looked up and snarled a curse in his native tongue but to his shock his weapon flew out of his hand and straight into the strangers. The man waved his hand and then spoke

“Leaveâ€

Edited by DarthFelth

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/ubb/conquestBanner.jpg

and come visit Galactic Conquest Online Website here

sorry to double post but it was to break them up up abit and to make them alot easier to read

Darth Silagui, Sith Apprentice

Saris Spitar, born on the planet of Correllia into a rich aristocratic family, life from the day of her birth seemed to fit together perfectly, working like a well-oiled machine. Her parents had mapped out all her life; she would go to the finest institutes to prepare her life for a career leading one of the fine aristocratic family businesses. However as with all fine plans, something always goes wrong, indeed, Saris discovered that she was meant for so much more.

She was still teenager when it happened, it wasn’t the most dramatic or heroic entrance into the world of the force users, simple, perhaps slightly odd but none the less this is how it happened. She awoke one morning after a late out with friends, tired and sleepy she simply reached for a glass of drink resting on the table near her bunk. It flew towards her but however it bounced off her had and resulted in her being covered in water. After trying several times with a small amount of success she decided this was the escape from the tedious life her family had planned for her. She was quick to enlist in the Jedi academy.

As with most things she had tried she excelled in her class’s, the only class she wasn’t top off was the Lightsaber combat, the strangest thing was that the one person who seemed to excel in this was young Jedi named Davin, the strangest thing was that she surpassed him in every other aspect of being Jedi and no matter how hard she tried she could never beat him.

Something about him intrigued her, he wasn’t the usual Jedi recruit, he only really seemed to grasp the art of Lightsaber combat with little effort, and everything else seemed to be a struggle. She took it upon herself to help him with his training. Over time the to grew close, and friendship turned into love, perhaps it was because of just how different they were that they grew so close, what ever the reasons, it happened.

10 years had passed since her induction into the academy, she was now a Jedi Knight of Luke’s new order, she has seen her fair share of trials and missions and life was good for her. Life however would not remain so tranquil, her lover disappeared in the unknown region while on a mission, some believed he had been killed, some believed he had turned to the Dark side. Rumor and speculation were all that came back from mission.

Not willing to believe he had died on that ill-fated mission she began to search across the galaxy for Davin. If it wasn’t for the force it would have been consider fate that were reunited a few years later, but there is no chance with the force.

Saris and a fellow Jedi had been sent to Coruscant discover the source of some break in on the local Jedi museum, the local guards had no luck in stop a unknown intruder from breaking in a few weeks before, several had been badly injured trying to stop him. When the alarm went Saris and her comrade were quick to respond. As soon as she arrived Davin sensed her straight away, her called to her

“Saris, is that you, it has been such a long time since I have been able to gaze upon you, to longâ€

yeah i know i suck at spelling (im guessing this is why i prolly got a D in english), as for bios not many more, i will be starting on a main story soon