Hello (about Vader and Luke encountering in the game)

DudeVader

Hey everybody, new here. Glad to see a fan site for Star Wars Rebellion, I've come back to that game a few times.

Anyway,

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/rebellion/

" uke Events

Dagobah

between 100 to 1000 days provided he is not on a mission

increases Force abilities

Encounter with Darth

first encounter -- discovers Darth's his father

if captured and Force is above 60, Vader takes him to the Emperor for the Final Battle

if captured and Force is below 60, he is treated like any other captured character

anytime they meet and Luke is not captured, his Force increase 25%

Final Battle

if Luke's Force is below 100, he is captured and injured

if Luke's Force is above 100, Vader and the Emperor are captured

Encounter with Emperor

If Luke is not captured, his Force value increases 20%

"

Has anyone ever been captured by Vader then captured both him and the Emperor? I always wanted to do that in the game but, for some reason was never able to. Doing lots of solo mission for Luke to raise his Force high, scouting out all the planets then sending Luke to him, just couldn't ever get things to work. What does it look like when it happens if you do capture them both as Luke?

I did it to my brother before, with the (SWF4) Sky-Walker-Force-Four. I don't see why I had four becuse I didn't have one or two or three.

But, my brother just about exploded. screaming "IT WAS A GLICH, THAT STUPID GLICH!!!"

Yep, I loved that round.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg

There is no different screen shot. By the way, I think it would be awesome in the game if the loser of the Final Battle (Luke or Vader) "crossed over" to the other side. I used to play the Star Wars CCG back in the day, and when the Death Star II expansion came out, that was one of the rules. If Luke and Vader ever met for the "Final Battle" the loser crossed over, and the other player gained control of him. It was sweet. I love that game.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Guest JediIgor
There is no different screen shot. By the way, I think it would be awesome in the game if the loser of the Final Battle (Luke or Vader) "crossed over" to the other side. I used to play the Star Wars CCG back in the day, and when the Death Star II expansion came out, that was one of the rules. If Luke and Vader ever met for the "Final Battle" the loser crossed over, and the other player gained control of him. It was sweet. I love that game.

The scary thing is that I've had Chewbacca cross over to the Empire once. So it's definitely possible for characters to cross over, but apparently only the AI gets this bonus. I've never seen AI characters cross over to my side :(.