Jabba

ADarkJedi44

I actually has this happening a lot of times, not in the last 1 or so, this encounter happends most on easy as far I know Luke and the others DO quit anything they are doing (including Luke's training at Dagobah, this I have had happening too) and I think that ONE time Boba delievered the gang to Vader, but normally Luke has enough combat to prevent that.

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
I actually has this happening a lot of times, not in the last 1 or so, this encounter happends most on easy as far I know Luke and the others DO quit anything they are doing (including Luke's training at Dagobah, this I have had happening too) and I think that ONE time Boba delievered the gang to Vader, but normally Luke has enough combat to prevent that.

If I'm getting this straight, then you're saying the following:

1. Chewie, Leia and Luke automatically go in search of Han, in fact
    2. Luke actually breaks off his Dagobah training to rescue Han.
    2. It has happened to you that Chewie, Leia and Luke are all captured by Boba Fett whilst trying to rescue Han.

That must've really sucked.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Number 3.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Yeah, I know. I tried to change it but :oops: I DON'T KNOW HOW :oops:

Please help the computer illiterate :cry:

how do you take an avatar from a site you found and have it show up here?

Guest Scathane
how do you take an avatar from a site you found and have it show up here?
You rightclick the picture on the site, copy its url and paste that into your Link to off-site Avatar. 8)

Umm.... whats an URL :oops: I tried to right click on the picture but no URL showed up.

Guest Scathane

My mistake. :oops:

1. Rightclick the picture and select Properties
    2. Copy the Address (URL)

The rest you know... :)

Thank You :D:D:D

Thanks.

Guest Scathane
I see you've figured it out. Nice work! This site's a lot nicer if people use Avatars. And a nice one, too!

It's all thanks to you Scathane, I humbly bow down before your superior intellect.

Huttesse is probably easier to decipher than Newfie. :D

It's the name of the people's who inhabit the most eastern island of Canada. Their language is a Irish/Scottish/English hybrid spoken at the speed of light. Needless to say they are the Canadians that other Canadians make fun of.

Guest Scathane
Now the "superior intellect" will probably insult you in Huttese.
The Superior Intellect only threatens people in Huttese, he does not insult them. Moreover, he only does this to people who kick him in the heels and make Gammorrean females give him painful massages, while stealing off with OTT's*. So if you're looking for apologies, Trejiuvanat, Cha scrunnie do pat, sleemo!

*Other people's Twi'leks

Guest Scathane
Bla bla bla, chancho chingo
I'm not a halfnaked pig... (at least, not any more than you are).

...permuta transitable de tu abuela en zancos!!!
My ancestors passed on only good things, Trejiuvanat, such as the politeness you have seen me display here so often.

Keel-ee calleya ku kah, Trejiuvanat! :(